Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Note From the Author

I decided to write this book (now a blog) years ago, when I still worked for a well-known lingerie company (let’s call them Tiffany's Epiphany - TE for short).  I worked at various locations and at various levels of responsibility within the company for over ten years.   The idea came to me one afternoon when, over lunch with a friend, I was called upon to recall the “weirdest” experience I had encountered while working for the company.  When I actually thought about it, there were so many weird experiences that I had trouble choosing just one, and so I ended up launching into an hour-long tale of my adventures at TE.  My listener’s response:  "Wow, you should write a book".

I had initially planned on writing in a simple exposé-type style, documenting all the crazy people I met and weird experiences I had while working at TE.  Then I got to thinking about women – specifically women shopping for bras.  In all my years working at TE, the one thing that was always consistent was the overwhelming number of women shoppers who were completely clueless about bras.  It was truly amazing how little most women knew about a product that they wore next to their skin every single day! There also didn’t seem to be much information out there that would help remedy the situation, so I figured, why not also include a girl’s guide to lingerie – I would cover all the bases, from the scandalous to the disgusting to the… well, sensible.  I hope that you find this blog both entertaining and informative; writing it has certainly left me with a little hope that all my years of suffering may not have been in vain.

-Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your stories about VS (oops "TE") and can't wait to read them in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, Tiff! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to read ALL about how to keep my Ta-Ta's under control and looking great :-) But first, can you come home now?...enough travel time with your hubby-I miss you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Tiff. Although I'm a boy ... and am about as interested in a bra sizing as a rectal examination by penitentiary staff - this blog looks like it's going places. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least one of us is using the misery that was endured as a positive. Beautiful Blog Tiff!

    ReplyDelete